Sunday, May 10, 2015

Questions



                               1. What was your favorite part of the topic you chose?


My favorite part of the topic that i choose was learning about more about my dream jobs.

 2. What was your least favorite part of the topic you chose?

My least favorite part was learning the "cons" of my dream
 jobs epsically the veterian becuase i never looked at the bad 
things that could happen
3. What do you like best about Genius Hour research?
What i liked best about my genius hour research was learning about the differnt things my dream jobs do.
4. What do you like least about Genius Hour research?
I didn't really like remmbering to blog.
(even though i love my blog??)
5. What was the most important thing you learned about yourself, how you learn, or research in general as a result of this work?
I learned that i need to more about myself or try new things, So i can make up my mind on my future.
Thank you reading all of my post on Happy Thoughts By K <333
BYE!!







No comments:

Post a Comment