Sunday, May 3, 2015

A Meteorologist

I have always been fascinated by the news.  
The meteorologist career has always been something that maybe i would be interested in. Like the other two jobs I've posted about A meteorologist takes hard work to be one . The requirements to become a meteorologist is a 4 year Bachelor of Science in Meteorology or Atmospheric Sciences. I've read that if you plan on becoming a meteorologist you should have a internship with the  local meteorologists so you can see what they are doing.

I have some things that makes me against being a meteorologist. I don't want to give the public a forecast that isn't true. I also scared the public won't like enough to want to watch the news channel that I'm on. The average salary for a meteorologist is 134,670 a year. That's not really my goal for making money in a job but if I really get into becoming one I think i will like it.

Thank For reading this weeks post. We are almost to the end of genius hour which is kinda sad but at least i know more of what jobs i want to have a career in.





















meteorology: the study of weather, not meteors / This happens more often than it should.Weather humor - Hahahah awwwwwFunny Things, Laugh, Funny Stuff, Hilarious, Smile, Funnystuff, Rain, Giggles, Clouds Humor

2 comments:

  1. Your presentation was so cool. And I love the pictures you put on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your presentation was so cool. And I love the pictures you put on your blog.

    ReplyDelete