Sunday, April 19, 2015


Today I looked into one my choices of careers that I see myself being in.
 A Veterinarian 
I learned that being a Vet has pros and cons....like any other career.
Pros
High Salary. You can make up to 91,250 per year and even more if your in the top ten percent
The two most popular states that Vets are in is Texas and 
California. Which is good because i plan on moving to California when I'm older.
I get to work with my favorite animals in the whole world.. Dogs
And the main goal of treating and curing Animals.
Cons
Not being able to save the animal. This is one of the reasons why being a Vet concerns me because thought of not saving all the animals makes me very sad.
I've heard that Vet School is a very long process and even gaining access to go to the 28 American schools that the Association of American Veterinary Medical Colleges approved is hard. 
Dealing with Upset Pet owners and pets. Some Pets might be dangerous to handle and Pet owners might disagree with what your saying about their pet.
Being A Vet has been my dream job since I've got my dog Londyn. 
I just have to deal with the physically, mental, and emotional work day that Vets call a regular day.
Image result for Dogs

I'm going to start setting up my post pros and cons. I hope you liked this weeks post.
Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment