Sunday, April 26, 2015

The Fashion Industry

I love fashion with a Passion. A job in The Fashion Industry has been one of my dream jobs since I was little. The only thing is that I don't know where to  look, go, or who to contact. I've learned that The Fashion Industry has many parts. I just have to see which one is for me.
A Fashion Buyer is a person who selects which items will be in stock at a store. I think this job is a good choice for me because you get a chance to see all the items before the public and also you will make the final decision to put the items in the store or not. I also heard you get a lot of freebies which sounds cool!

A Fashion Editor helps the process of creating, developing and presenting material for a Fashion Department of a Magazine, Television or Web site. The idea of this job sounds amazing because you get a chance to go to fashion shows, discount on designer clothes and even more but it takes a lot to even get started or put your name out.
Most Fashion Editors started out being an Assistant .Which I feel that I can do because I like helping people. The only thing is that a lot of them say that their bosses are mean and the work is exhausting. If I choose this job I hope I won't have a mean boss for the start of my (hopeful) career. 
Thank you for reading this week's post.
Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. This sounds so cool. I didn't know all these things about the fashion world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds so cool. I didn't know all these things about the fashion world.

    ReplyDelete