Wednesday, April 8, 2015

What do I want to become in life?

  Hi, my name is Kailon and I created this blog to find out what I want to do and become in my life.I named this blog Happy Thoughts because every time I think of my future I think of being happy. The thing is don't know what career and job I want to do.


  Get to Know Me:

 I like helping others and learning about different peoples lives.
I love dogs and I want to help save and protect all of them 
I have a girly style
My Favorite subjects are ELA and Science 
My hobby is dancing
These are just little details about me


 In this experience i will be learning about my interests and see if i want to persuade them in a career. Maybe you will see something you like along the way.
 Thank you for looking at my blog. 
 Have a lovely day.. :)


4 comments:

  1. Kailon, I love your driving question! I think it`s so great that you`re using this genius hour time to research what you want to do in life. It`s actually very motivational for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a hugely important question! It's great that you're taking time now in eighth grade to explore your interests.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this such an important topic that you're learning about for yourself and others. I can't wait to read about your journey and what you choose for a career!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you are using your project to find out who you are and what you want to do.

    ReplyDelete